We've partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service to offer extended warranties for most of our products! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to cart!
Within 30 days of purchasing, MassGenie will proceed all the returns and give you a 100% refund. From the day 30th onward, please contact CPS to return the warranty.
In 1952, Nathan Swartz bought half of The Abington Shoe Company and three years later he bought the rest of the shares. Then in 1973, the company changed the name to The Timberland Company due to the popularity of their outdoors, waterproof yellow boots.
1. Be respectful- Don't disrespect other members for their opinion. Different people have different views. Bad language will not be tolerated. If used, your comment will be removed and your account may be banned from posting comments/discussions in the future.
2. No selling- Do not post comments and discussions promoting non-MassGenie products and services.
3. Outbound links- All comments with outbound links will need to be approved by Admin before showing live on the discussion thread.
4. Don't publish people's personal information or slanderous statements, or anything else that might violate someone's privacy. Threats against another person will be taken seriously.
5. MassGenie reserves the right to remove any comment we see fit.
You've successfully created a Power Deal
Timberland 6 Inch Premium Waterproof Boot Black 98775
$36.45, In 1952, Nathan Swartz bought half of The Abington Shoe Company and three years later he bought the rest of the shares. Then in 1973, the company changed the name to The Timberland Company due to the popularity of their outdoors, waterproof yellow boots.