Influencer Marketing Manager
Are you an innovative, energetic team player? Are you passionate about building a new business? We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our highly motivated and extremely talented team.
MassGenie is a social shopping marketplace specifically designed and curated to provide a fun, memorable shopping experience. MassGenie’s vision is to redefine the online marketplace experience through the power of social shopping. “Power Deals” give buyers leverage to drive down prices through crowd shopping fueled by social media. Sellers compete to offer buyers the deepest discounts.
To grow our social shopping marketplace, we’re looking for a social media obsessed Influencer Marketing Manager. Reporting to MassGenie’s COO/CMO, you’ll be responsible for owning our influencer marketing strategy. You will develop our influencer marketing strategy to spread our message and Power Deals across a variety of channels in order to drive new customer acquisition and social sharing/shopping.
The ideal candidate is a marketing professional with several years of experience working with influencers and social media. You are a data-driven individual who works well under pressure and knows how to grow a marketplace following. You love engaging influencers, cultivating new followers and converting them into influential advocates.
MassGenie offers a great fit for influencers because of our social shopping/sharing approach, soon to be released discussion forums, and the number and frequency of Power Deals we post.
- Develop and execute strategy for influencer marketing, including managing budget
- Build an influencer program to enable the influencer channel to be a core piece of MassGenie’s customer acquisition effort
- Recruit and build long lasting relationships with influencers
- Track and analyze influencer performance to continually optimize strategy based on data and develop reporting to share insights on a regular basis (KPI’s)
- Consistent daily outreach and interaction with influencers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and any other social platforms with potential ROI.
- Work closely with the Community Marketing Manager to identify and create programs and promotions to grow following and engagement within the social media and community space
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and time management.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience with influencer marketing for ecommerce companies
- Data-driven decision maker, able to easily navigate goal setting, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- A creative go-getter who knows how to balance an analytical approach with a profound empathy for customers
- Comfortable with business development – you’ll be recruiting influencers to join MassGenie
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and excellent grammar
- Social shopping/sharing or crowdsourcing experience is a plus
- Marketplace experience is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus